- In order to make use of the Park services, the Guests may acquire game magstripe and replenish the balance in the pay-offices of the park.
Price of the game magstripe is UAH 9.00
The balance of the game magstripe may be replenished by any amount.
Game magstripe has no expiration date, is accumulative and permanently remains at owner.
Acquisition of the game magstipe envisages that Guest agrees with the rules and regulations of its use.
- Time cards also operate in the territory of the park. Time cards are notably sold upon the terms and conditions of permanently effective special offers: Skylark, Wakerife, Baby boom, Birthday person, Large family as well as upon the terms and conditions of special offers dedicated to celebration of occasions.
- While visiting the park Guests shall adhere to the rules and requirements of secure operation of amusement rides.
- Age and height restrictions effect for each amusement rides. The information related to restriction of visiting is placed nearby each amusement rides otherwise such information is notified by operator of amusement ride. Before using the services of the park Guests shall familiarize with the Rules effective at each amusement ride as well as in the Playground.
- Guests shall remember that final decision for the possibility of visiting playground or amusement ride is made by operator of amusement ride.
- It is obligatory to put off outdoor clothes and footwear at the entrance of “Octopy” and “Sea life” children’s playground. The child being in children’s playground shall obligatorily wear socks or collants. In case if adult is present in “Octopy” children’s playground he shall obligatorily put on boot covers.
- The rule of the first come first served stands in the entertainment center for each session of the service.
- Group of Guests who celebrate Birthday in accordance with Ordering Form may use Amusement ride and Children’s playground without waiting in line.
- Gaming machines operate in the Park which give prize tickets. One ticket = one point. Received prize tickets are transformed into bonuses and credited to the game magstripe of Guest according to proportion: One prize ticket – one bonus (use of “Ticket-eater”). Bonuses are not subject to swap for money. Bonuses are subject to swap for the Goods which are on display of Prize pay-office. Cost of the good is indicated at the price stickers.
- Guests shall evaluated on individual basis the risk level of visiting amusement rides, children’s playgrounds depending on health condition and well-being of the child as well as individual characteristics.
- Administration staff and employees of the Park are not responsible for storage of personal things of visitors left in lockers of children’s playgrounds, left unattended or lost by inadvertency (negligently).
- Relax and have fun without disturbing other Guests.
- Obtain good mood and find enjoyment in standing in the park.
- Replenish the game card by any amount.
- Participate in free of charge events and parties in the Park territory.
- Participate in special offers of the park.
- Use leisure area.
- Check in outdoor clothes only upon the terms and conditions of the game card availability.
- Require indemnification of the loss in accordance with the procedure established by the Law of Ukraine in force.
- In case of infliction of health and/or personal things one may apply to the part employees in order to fix the placed, time and circumstances as well as to register the event which has occurred.
- Adhere to the rules of the park visiting and the rules of conduct in public places.
- Evaluate individually the risk level of amusement ride.
- It is prohibited to stand in the territory of the Park:
- Persons who suffer from infectious, virus and other communicable diseases as well as persons with open wounds and/or other health problems which may cause health and/or life hazard of the person and other Guests.
- Persons who are under influence of alcohol, drug and psychotropic substances.
- Guests with pets.
- Children under the age of 13 years old unaccompanied by adults.
- Persons with tender health (heart diseases, head injuries or others) shall not use extreme amusement rides since it may lead to negative consequences.
- It is prohibited in the park territory:
- Scale in amusement rides, hand-rail, decoration.
- Smuggle food or beverages, glass or sharp items to the Park territory.
- Be under the influence of alcohol, drug or toxic substances.
- Bring and drink alcoholic beverages.
- Violate public order.
- Make a mess.
- Ride roller skates or skateboard, bike, pedal cycle.
- Distribute printed products in an unauthorized manner.
- Smuggle explosive agents, cold and fire weapon.
- Bring shopping trolleys and baby strollers which are hired out in the territory of the Entertainment center.
- It is prohibited in the territory of children’s playgrounds to:
- Come in outdoor clothes and footwear.
- Smuggle inappropriate items.
- Chew the gum or eat candy.
- Administration staff of the park reserves the right to send out a child from playground in case of abnormal behavior without recovery of expenses.
- It is prohibited in the territory of the park To:
- Embark to amusement ride without the permit of operator.
- Smuggle to the amusement ride area: pets, umbrellas, walking sticks, staves, extensional and sharp objects, take out small parts (mobile phones, cigar lighters, keys and all the rest of it).
- Smuggle food and beverages to amusement ride area.
- Leave seats until complete stop of amusement ride.
- Embark in clothing with freely dangling elements or with accessories (liripipe, dangling belts, walking stick, necklace and all the rest of it) as well as with long untressed hair in order to avoid its insertion to the mechanical device of amusement ride.
- Embark in case if emerging and compound forms of diseases of the hear-vascular system, back illnesses or other medical contraindications to dynamic leisure activity are available.
- Embark children whose physical condition may not ensure security during the session at amusement ride.
- Upon rolling amusement ride one shall use all available security elements and backstopping arches, not delay moving elements of amusement rides during their operation, not to touch by hand the moving parts of amusement ride, not to be get on feet, not move on-the-run.
- The following things are not checked in the cloak room: personal things, bags, parcels and others.
- Shooting and video recording is prohibited. Administration staff of the park possesses exclusive right for publishing photo and video materials recorded in its territory. Visitor who would like to demonstrate in the public photo materials and video materials recorded in the territory of the park, he may do it only upon availability of written permit of Administration staff.
- It is prohibited to enter to the staff area and/or engineering rooms of the Park.